Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 21

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Bryce Cameron Mortenson <bryce.mortenson@myldsmail.net> wrote:

It was so great to talk to you all yesterday, but now there is not much to say today. We went to McDonald's again today. Elder Manzanera goes home in 3 weeks so he dropped like 1000 sols at the Nike store here. Like its a real, legit Nike store and I feel like it's cheaper than in the States lol. 

I woke up at 6 this morning and lifted legs. I am gonna try harder not turn into flub as Laura would say. Not that i think i will but i dont want to lose too much weight. Im trying to find someone who can buy me a pull up bar to put in the doorway but we will see. 

It's super weird celebrating Christmas here, it was cool but weird. we hardly did anything yesterday hahaha. The family where we skyped from gave us ties and socks and whatnot so that was nice. Their sons were all there from Utah so i gotta talk with them. they brought their new xbox down from the states so that made me a little trunky. 

Shout out to Brock for hangin in there with the broken foot. 

I've got plenty of picture to send you guys. When you are just chillin in the room with your comp and Christmas decorations you gotta take a ton of pics. These are with some members too and my comp loves dogs so we pet and take pics with tons of dogs because they are actually clean here lol. 
 
I have some big ole blisters on my heals from those brown shoes I have. I'm gonna have the soles and bottoms replaced or probably buy some new ones. 

ya nothing more, Merry Christmas! hope it was chill and you didnt get too involved in the presents and took some time to think about our Savior, Jesus Christ. 
--
Much Love,

Elder Mortenson

No comments:

Post a Comment