Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Week 82

I'm gonna shorten this email down because I don't have a ton of time. On Wednesday we did exchanges with Elder Halls again so he could interview our investigator. She barely passed, but she ended up getting baptized on Saturday which was good. Her baptism ended up being like 3 hours long because she couldn't decide at first if she really wanted to go through with her decision and so we had to take a member and she had to help us talk to her and then she had to get ready and take a shower and she takes forever to get ready so we ended up starting the baptism at like 7:30 when it was actually scheduled for 5...so that was an adventure. 

On Thursday we had interviews with president. They went well. We talked a lot about the future and what I wanted to do and be. 

Friday was normal as was Saturday. Sunday, we went to San Roque and had a zone attack there. They had taken all of the names of the part-member families and we went with a member to go visit each one of them. It was fun I guess. 

Today we are gonna cook up some hamburgers and idk watch a movie or something. 

We went and worked out with the member in my ward and it was fetching hard. I couldn't move my arms for like 2 days afterwards because we went super hard. I am doing well with the protein and eating a lot healthier so it's going well. But that is about it, I hope next week's email is more exciting.

--
Elder Mortenson

No comments:

Post a Comment